We now have pretty much finalized our lineup of speakers for the spring 2019 NYU Tax Policy Colloquium, which I will be co-leading with Lily Batchelder. It looks like this:
1. Tuesday, January 22 – Stefanie Stantcheva, Harvard Economics Department.
2. Tuesday, January 29 – Rebecca Kysar, Fordham Law School.
3. Tuesday, February 5 – David Kamin, NYU Law School.
4. Tuesday, February 12– John Roemer, Yale University Economics and Political Science Departments.
5. Tuesday, February 19 – Susan Morse, University of Texas at Austin Law School.
6. Tuesday, February 26 – Li Liu, International Monetary Fund.
7. Tuesday, March 5 – Richard Reinhold, Willkie, Farr, and Gallagher LLP.
8. Tuesday, March 12 – Tatiana Homonoff, NYU Wagner School.
9. Tuesday, March 26– Michelle Hanlon, MIT Sloan School of Management.
10. Tuesday, April 2– Omri Marian, University of California at Irvine School of Law.
11. Tuesday, April 9– Steven Bank, UCLA Law School.
12. Tuesday, April 16– Dayanand Manoli, University of Texas at Austin Department of Economics.
13. Tuesday, April 23– Sara Sternberg Greene, Duke Law School.
14. Tuesday, April 30– Wei Cui, University of British Columbia Law School.
All sessions will meet from 4:00 to 5:50 pm in Vanderbilt 208, NYU Law School.
I called it above “Phase 1” of the 2019 NYU Tax Policy Colloquium because we are planning to switch to the fall semester, and hence will have 14 more sessions in September – December 2019 (and then again in September rather than January 2020, etc.)