We have now completed our schedule for the fall 2019 NYU Tax Policy Colloquium. (By “we” I mean myself and my co-convenor, Lily Batchelder, with the gracious cooperation of our invitees.) This will be the first, but hopefully not the last, time that we offer the colloquium in the fall. All sessions will meet on Tuesdays, from 4 to 5:50 pm, in a room on the second floor of Vanderbilt Hall. Anyway, here goes:
1. Tuesday, September 3 – Lily Batchelder, NYU Law School.
2. Tuesday, September 10 – Eric Zwick, University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
3. Tuesday, September 17 – Zachary Liscow, Yale Law School.
4. Tuesday, September 24– Li Liu, International Monetary Fund.
5. Tuesday, October 1 – Daniel Shaviro, NYU Law School.
6. Tuesday, October 8 – Katherine Pratt, Loyola Law School Los Angeles
7. Tuesday, October 15 – Gabriel Zucman, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
8. Tuesday, October 22 – Diane Ring, Boston College Law School.
9. Tuesday, October 29– John Friedman, Brown University Economics Department
10. Tuesday, November 5– Marc Fleurbaey, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School.
11. Tuesday, November 12– Stacie LaPlante, University of Wisconsin School of Business.
12. Tuesday, November 19– Joseph Bankman, Stanford Law School.
13. Tuesday, November 26– Deborah Paul, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen, and Katz.
14. Tuesday, December 3– Joshua Blank, University of California at Irvine Law School.